PhotoProfit Quicktip – Always give your customers something unexpected
Podcast: Download (Duration: 0:05:14 — 4.8MB)
Subscribe to the Podcast iTunes
Want to know how to make your customers love you even more?
In this PhotoProfit quicktip I talk about something that I got in the mail recently that really impressed me, and how you can use this same strategy to get your customers love you even more!
In this episode:
00:53 – A photo profit quick tip
00:56 – Always give your customers something unexpected
01:00 – Received something from the mail
02:35 – A great way to market product
03:02 – How can you do this with your photography business?
03:22 – Give them extra print/digital image for free
04:40 – The action step for you
Photo profit quick tip – Always give your customers something unexpected.
- something extra
- received something from the mail – 5 day deal mug
- promoted the bundle product
- raised $200k for 3 charities
- wasn’t expecting
- different kind of wrapping
- great way of marketing
- something of different shape
- quite surprised when opening the package
- will give you a really good feeling working with people who knows what they’re doing
- save money
- give back to charity
- learn with the education you consume
- create with it
How can you do this with your photography business?
- during sales presentation
- if they reach $1,000
- give them extra print/digital image for free
- something extra that they won’t expect
- they will love you more
- doesn’t have to cost a lot of money
Your action step:
Think about your business and figure out what it is you can give your customer that’s something extra that they don’t expect so that they’ll love you even more.
Do This Now
Make sure you Subscribe to iTunes so that you get each new episode as it’s released each week. Also leave me a rating on iTunes if you like the show, it really helps my podcast get noticed. Ready to learn how to make money from your photography?