3 Great tips and online strategies for converting online photography leads to clients
Podcast: Download (Duration: 0:16:06 — 14.74MB)
Subscribe to the Podcast iTunes
This PhotoProfit podcast is the second part of a two part series where I interviewed Kyle Tully, an online marketing genius.
In this episode, Kyle disclosed the secret of converting leads into actual clients. He also shared about what you need to have in your website. This is a very interesting podcast. I’m sure you will enjoy the awesome value out of what Kyle will advise. Are you ready to be productive?
Enjoy the show.
In this episode:
(02:11) – How do we turn traffics into real paying customers?
(02:41) – Action steps we need to take
(03:14) – You need a landing page/squeeze page
(03:21) – Distinction between online conversion process and offline conversion process
(03:27) – Online conversion process
(03:32) – Offline conversion process
(04:31) – Tap into the mindset of your ideal client
(06:16) – Have an email or a response after the opt in
(07:04) – Have a chance to interact with people
(10:32) – Get some testimonials on the page
Kyle Tully – Site>>>
How do we turn traffics into real paying customers?
1. Sales process
2. Conversion process
3 Tips or action steps to convert leads:
1. You need a landing page/squeeze page
- have a distinction between online conversion process and offline conversion process
- tap into the mindset of your ideal client
Online conversion process:
- getting the lead
- having some report and opt in
Offline conversion process:
- how you convert the person
- have some consultation or meet them in person
2. Have an email or a response after the opt in
- have a chance to interact with people
- encourage them to read the report
- giving them extra benefits
- get people to have a consultation with you
- show them that you a real person
3. Get some testimonials on the page
- proof that you are a really photographer
- let them trust you or trust your opinion
- video testimonials from a happy customer
- have the testimonials on the front page
Do This Now
Make sure you Subscribe to iTunes so that you get each new episode as it’s released each week. Also leave me a rating on iTunes if you like the show, it really helps my podcast get noticed. Ready to learn how to make money from your photography?