How to get your photography business up and running fast, using Facebook Ads
In this 3 part series, we discuss how to go from 0 to earning your first few $$$ in your photography business using Facebook Ads to attract leads and then convert them into customers. Bernie shares his smart system for going pro!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 0:08:28 — 6.11 MB)
Subscribe to the Podcast iTunes
Hey Guys, Brent here. Welcome back to another Photo Profit podcast. Today, we are going to talk about how to go pro using Facebook Ads and I’ve got the world’s number 1 photography business coach with me, Bernie Griffiths.
Success of the Facebook Ads
- Generate the leads
- Go into the family’s home
- Sets up a simple backdrop
- Shoots the customers
- Shows customer the images
- Sells the images straight away
- You don’t need a studio
- You just need good systems
Convenience of Portrait Photography
- Gives you the ability to be in control
- You can work your own hours
- You lay your ground rules down
- You develop your own systems
- You create your own game
Business Photography as your own game
- Change the rules cause it’s your game
- Make sure that you win and the clients win
REAL Results with Facebook Ads
- A boosted ad is the right way to do a Facebook ad
- 223 likes, 396 comments, 103 shares
- 38,074 total people reached
- 31,927 reached organically and 6,265 paid reach
- Photographer spent just $50 for the ad
- This is REAL value for the $50 spent!
Do This Now
Make sure you Apply to get into the next PhotoProfit 8 Week Course and take advantage of the bonuses Bernie is offering – and get your photography business up and running FAST!